The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Mitakon (Zhongyi) Speedmaster 50/0.95 v1 (58mm filter thread)

aCIDfire

Up for sale is this great f/0.95 lens which I used mostly on family portraits. It´s first version of the lens with 58mm filter thread version (later "DarkKnight version" had 67mm filter thread) and "clickless" aperture so the lens is great for making videos too. Overall the lens is in great condition, barrel clean, focusing ring and aperture ring goes smoothly. Aperture blades are clean, free from oil. Lens elements are clean, without scratches, fungus,haze,separation. Inside the lens is small amount of dust and one short few milimeters hairy fibre- it get inside in normal use of the lens. It doesn´t have any impact on final photo even when stopped down the lens. Complete package with box and and caps, see pictures.

Condition: would rate it 9.5/10
Price: 775 USD shipped WW incl. shipping price&insurance, see below
Lens is shipped from central Europe - Czech Republic

Payment: Paypal only (Paypal gift, or add 3%)

Photos of the lens:

Comparison with Leica Noctilux 50/0.95 !!:
Zhongyi Mitakon 50mm 0.95 Preview ( Test VS Leica 50mm Noctilux 0.95) - Rico Space

Some of my photographs taken with this lens (f/0.95):

All of my photos with this lens on Sony A7r a A7r II:
Výsledky hledání - "Mitakon" - Pentax Friends Galerie

Payment with PayPal only. Price is fixed, includes worldwide shipping (excl.Italy,China,African countries) and insurance.
I´am selling this lens on FM too, where you can see my feedback profile.