The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Sony A7RII, Zeiss Batis 85mm, Sony 55mm and Phigment FE-Leica M Adaptor

rajeshr

1) Sony A7RII [SOLD]
Mint condition, Sony A7RII for sale. I am the first owner and it has under 2000 actuations. No scratches on the body or LCD. Comes with 6 batteries and additional dual battery charger as well as an IR remote shutter.

Asking US$2600 net to me - this includes shipping with NA. Paypal 3% extra. Local pickup welcome.

2) Zeiss Batis 1.8/85mm E-Mount Lens

Mint condition, comes with box and included hood. No marks on the glass, no dust. Absolutely perfect condition.
Asking US$1050 net to me - this includes shipping with NA. Paypal 3% extra. Local pickup welcome.

3) Sony FE 55mm f1.8 Lens
Mint condition, comes with box and included hood. Used only once, no marks on the glass, no dust. Absolutely perfect condition.
Asking US$650 net to me - this includes shipping with NA. Paypal 3% extra. Local pickup welcome.

4) Phigment Leica-M to Sony E Mount Adapter
Still working and in mint condition. Used only a few times with my M Mount Lenses.
US$100 includes shipping in NA. Paypal 3% extra.

Last edited:

rajeshr

The Sony A7RII has been sold.
The Zeiss Batis 85mm has been sold.
The Sony FE 55mm has been sold.

Last edited: