The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Rolleiflex 4.0 FW (50mm wide angle, late version)

For sale is my very clean Rolleiflex 4.0 FW camera. This is a late version, circa 2012 with black leatherette and the taking lens marked W-Apogon and DHW Fototechnik. I am the first owner and have shot approximately 10 rolls of film with the camera. The camera has perfect glass and operates as new, including the onboard meter. The only cosmetic issue is some wearing-off of the word "Rolleiflex" on the back of the camera. Otherwise there is no paint wear.

Included are the original strap, lens cap, lens hood and hood case as shown. Not pictured but also included are the original Rollei accessory hinged rigid leather camera case and the original boxes.

$3800 PayPaled and shipped to a PayPal confirmed address in the continental US. I prefer to sell to a US buyer, but will consider selling to an established member outside the US with delivery confirmation to a PayPal confirmed address.

Attachments