The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Rolleiflex SL66e and lenses, extras, all exc+++

nanthor

I have a beautiful, full kit of camera body and lenses in a Rollei case with extras that I would like to sell as a single unit. Everything is near perfect, camera ex++, meter perfect, focus perfect, speeds perfect, the lenses are all clean and clear and function like new. I have used the whole kit recently and carefully. The items are as follows:
-SL66e camera body with WLF
-120/220 film back, with ISO for SL66e
-80mm Rollei-HFT lens, for SL66e
-50mm Rollei-HFT lens, for SL66e
-150mm Rollei-HFT lens, for SL66e
-120mm Carl Zeiss S-Planar lens
-250mm Carl Zeiss Sonnar lens
-wide angle and normal/tele rollei hoods
-2-extension tubes
-6- Rollei bayonet filters to fit ALL lenses
-Rollei tripod quick connector with arca plate
-Rollei strap
-Rollei stainless case
I might consider splitting the kit up if I get enough inquiries about the individual items.
I can supply detailed pictures for SERIOUS buyers.
Even with a very conservative adding of the items together I come up with a value of $3500.00 for the set but will take $3000.00 net for it due to the obvious savings of time and shipping over sale of individual items.
Located in Michigan if you care to see in person.

Attachments

nanthor

I've decided to split the set up and offer the items on an individual basis. The prices are as follows...
SL66e with 80mm planar HFT e-ring lens, 120/220 E-back, WLF and strap $1490.00
Rollei 50mm Distagon HFT e-ring lens $490.00
Rollei 150mm Sonnar HFT e-ring lens $390.00
Carl Zeiss 120mm S-Planar lens $360.00
Carl Zeiss 250mm Sonnar lens $260.00

Prices include shipping to USA, I would like to avoid paying the fees. Thanks, Bob Nancarrow

Attachments

Last edited:

nanthor

I would also be interested in trading this set for either a digital back for Hasselblad V or a medium format digital body that can take Hasselblad V lenses. Thanks, Bob.

nanthor

The camera kit itself, body, lens, WLF, back, has been sold. Now I have all these great lenses with no camera. Please buy them, thanks, Bob Nancarrow