The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Epson R-D1

For sale is an Epson R-D1, the original model, with the R-D1S firmware update.

The camera is in like-new condition, and shows very few signs of use. The viewfinder is bright and clear, and the rangefinder is accurate and perfectly aligned. The sensor was just professionally cleaned and has no dead pixels or other issues.

It has a 6 megapixel APS-C sensor with a 1.5x crop. That doesn't seem like much, but the image quality is excellent for its size, and is very clean up to its max ISO of 1600. It works with any M-mount lens from Leica, Zeiss, Voigtlander, Konica, and more, plus screw-mount lenses with an adapter.

I've shot with the M9 and M240, and this camera is way more fun. You can flip the screen inwards on the back, so it works exactly like a film Voigtlander Bessa. It even has a wind lever to advance to the next shot!

Comes with:
-5x batteries (4x 3rd party, 5th original is dead) and charger
-2gb SD card (largest size the camera supports)
-Body cap

These are very rare cameras, and one of the most film-like experiences you can have while shooting digital. I'm only selling because I still mostly shoot film.

$875 USD

I have bought and sold on GetDPI and have had positive feedback in the past. I also have 100% positive feedback on RFF under the same name.

Paypal is preferred, I'll cover the fee. Interac E-transfer is also an option for fellow Canadians.

Please ask for a shipping quote!

PC040001.jpgPC040002.jpgPC040004.jpgPC040003.jpg