The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Voigtlander "SILVER" 35mm f1.2 M Lens. Un-used/Boxed/Complete with Extras...Rare!

D&A

FS: Voigtlander "SILVER" 35mm f1.2 M Lens. Un-used/Boxed/Complete with Extras...Rare!

Hi All,

Reorganizing and prioritizing some photo gear and also thinning the herd (always wanted to use that expression, even though I've yet to own a cow, never mind a whole heard of them. :)

Up for sale is my 2nd and kept completely un-used Voigtlander 35mm f1.2 lens in rarely seen Silver color M mount. It's boxed and complete and comes with original front and rear caps, original hood and instructions, just as it comes packed brand new with original caps and the original hood and instruction booklet. It's in un-used and flawless condition as expected. Simply gorgous. Performance on par with current production of this lens which only comes in black. Wide open it has a truly classic rendition while stopped down, it can compete with some of the best.

***In addition, I will also include not only the original hood but the much more stylish and fuctional seperate sale and optional matching black vented hood which sells for $80.00, adding to the value and completeness of this set. It too is un-used and boxed.

As some know, only 300 of these made worldwide and long out of production. Fastest production 35mm focal length lens on the market.

Not only for use on M mount but many other mirrorless cameras via an adapter for a superb low light combination.

Where I used to be able to one for sale during the course of a year, I haven't seen one in quite some time and certainly not new!

Price is $1495.00 and that includes free shipping in CONUS. For other destinations, please inquire. Payment via Paypal (add 3%). Would prefer outright sale at this time instead of trades.

When time permits, I'll try and eventually post some pictures.

I have years of perfect transactions and 100% positive feedbacks here on Getdpi, and all the other usual photo forums and of course ebay.

Thanks very much for your interest.

Dave (D&A)

Last edited:

D&A

Re: FS: Voigtlander "SILVER" 35mm f1.2 M Lens. Un-used/Boxed/Complete with Extras...R

Holiday weekend bump.

Happy Holidays to everyone and safe travels!

Dave (D&A)

D&A

Re: FS: Voigtlander "SILVER" 35mm f1.2 M Lens. Un-used/Boxed/Complete with Extras...R

Some pics of this Voigtlander lens.

*** Please Note: The additional, normally separate sale vented hood and it's box made specifically for this lens, is not shown but will most definitely be included in this sale.

Thanks!

Dave (D&A)

D&A

Wishing everyone a nice weekend.

Dave (D&A)

D&A

Weekend Bump :)

Dave (D&A)

D&A

Rainy Sunday Bump.

Dave (D&A)

D&A

A beautiful Saturday morning bump.

Dave (D&A)

Last edited:

D&A

Just wanted to mention that I finally added some pics of my Zeiss ZM 28mm f2.8 silver lens that's up for sale in another "FS" thread.

Both that lens as well as this VC 35mm f1.2 silver lens is available for purchase. Thanks!

Dave (D&A)

D&A

Have a good weekend everyone!

Dave (D&A)

D&A

Yes I am bumping up this FS item but what the heck happened to our lovely 70+ degree springtime days recently with flowers already in bloom? It's turned to 31 degrees, with a snowstorm in the forecast. Guess some things in life are unpredictable. Have a good weekend everyone!

Dave (D&A)

D&A

Weekend Bump.