The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Large'ish Linhof 679cs system.

J

julius0377

Got a tip from a photographer friend that this may be the right place to post the Linhof 679cs system I have for sale :)

The system includes these lenses and accessories (all lenses in copal 0 on Linhof boards):

Linhof 679cs incl. systainer case
Schneider Apo Digitar 47 XL
Schneider Apo Digitar 90 N
Schneider Apo Macro Digitar 120
Schneider Super Angulon XL 38
Centerfilter for XL 38
Nikon 65mm SW

Linhof Sliding back
Linhof Regular back
Ground glass back
Adapter H-mount back (for digiback.)
Adapter RB back (for motorized film magazine)
Groundglass for 120/220 film
Groundglass for Digital back (P22/P45/H3D-22/H3D-39/etc. sensor size).
Wide Bellows
Standard Bellows
Kapture Group single shot cable
6x8 filmmagazine (motorized mamiya RB)
Selfholding light hood
Basis loupe viewing acc

The H-mount adaptor is easily changed to mamiya/rollei/leaf/sinar/v-series back mounts. As well as a number of film and polaroid backs.

Some parts of system are "as new" and other are never used (although unpacked and left in camera-case.) (The Nikon lens is the only "used" part, but is in excellent shape.)

All lenses except nikon have filters attatched since new. The Digitally optimized Schneiders are like their counterparts from Rodenstock, excellent in every respect. The camera offers a vast number of movements via precise knobs and locks, and is one of the best systems today for digital photography with some of the best lenses and full perspective control.

Depending on your digiback you will experience color shifts with this camera (particularly if you shift/tilt a lot.) You need to have your own system to remove this, as I'm not parting with my Phase One plexi plate. If you are unsure of what I'm talking about, just ask, but most digibacks explain the procedure for their individual software and hardware.

Willing to sell if:

A. Price is right.
B. Most of the system is sold together, or I get offers coinciding with each other making me not sit with parts over a longer period of time.
C. Preferred if seller is reasonably local (Scandinavia/Northern Europe), but...
D. Buyer must handle local import duties and taxes that may appear, shipping and handling to be negotiated (I will pay for this expense if it is reasonable,insurance to be paid by buyer if buyer wants it.)

I have no need to sell this system and will keep it if the price is not right for me. It is in excellent condition and near new. Bought in Denmark and imported to Norway (there is no local Linhof dealer in Norway.)

I have original boxes and reciepts for mostly all of the bits and pieces. A link to Linhofs web product page is here: http://linhof.de/M679e.html

PM me if interested. Starting price 98000,- NOK (11071,- EUR - xe.com today.) will allow for bids, but may be rejected based on location etc.
Price new system without Nikon and Mamiya back is: 158662,- NOK (17929,- EUR - xe.com today.)

J

julius0377

BUMP, also changed some for clarification.

The system includes these lenses and accessories (all lenses in copal 0 on Linhof boards):

Linhof 679cs incl. systainer case
Schneider Apo Digitar 47 XL with UV filter
Schneider Apo Digitar 90 N with UV filter
Schneider Apo Macro Digitar 120 with UV filter
Schneider Super Angulon XL 38 with centerfilter
Nikon 65mm SW
Polafilter fitting 90mm and 120mm

Linhof Sliding back
Linhof Regular back
Ground glass back
Adapter H-mount (for digiback.)
Adapter RB (for motorized film magazine)
Groundglass for 120/220 film back
Groundglass for Digital back (P22/P45/H3D-22/H3D-39/etc. sensor size).
Wide Bellows
Standard Bellows
Kapture Group single shot cable
6x8 filmmagazine (motorized mamiya RB)
Selfholding light hood
Basis loupe (viewing acc)​

The H-mount adaptor is easily changed to mamiya/rollei/leaf/sinar/v-series back mounts. As well as a number of film and polaroid backs.

Most parts of system are "as new" and other are never used, although unpacked and left in camera-case. The Nikon lens is the only "used" part, but is in good shape.

All lenses except nikon have filters attatched since new. The Digitally optimized Schneiders are like their counterparts from Rodenstock, excellent in every respect. The camera offers a vast number of movements via precise knobs and locks, and is one of the best systems today for digital photography with some of the best lenses and full perspective control.

Preferably sold together, otherwise I will have to wait for offers on the major system parts (camera with major bits // all lenses except nikon) before committing to anything. I have original boxes and reciepts for mostly all of the bits and pieces. A link to Linhofs web product page is here: http://linhof.de/M679e.html

I'm located in Norway but willing to travel for delivery in Northern europe depending on price and location.

PM me if interested.
Asking price 98000,- NOK (11081,- EUR - xe.com today.)
Price new system without Nikon and Mamiya back is: 158662,- NOK (17947,- EUR - xe.com today.)

The above prices does not include the nikon and the RB back, as well as a Lowepro RoadRunner backpack/roller to keep it in. If you bid for the whole system and we come to an agreement on price, I'll throw in these three parts for free.