The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Sony A7RII, Metabones IV-Canon, Zeiss Batis 25mm, Sony FE 55mm, Sony 90mm Macro

This is what you can gift to yourself this Christmas or maybe to a significant other!

1) Sony A7RII
Like New, Sony A7RII for sale. I am the first owner, and it has about 2000 actuation. No cosmetic damage on the body or LCD. Comes with three batteries and original box with all factory supplied accessories.
Asking US$2750 net to me - this includes shipping to CON US via USPS. Paypal 3% extra.

2) Metabones T Smart Adapter Mark IV for Canon EF or Canon EF-S Mount Lens to Sony E-Mount Camera
*** SOLD ***
In Like New condition, comes with caps and the case. Rarely used, no marks, no dust, no scratches, no dents.
Asking US$300 net to me - this includes shipping to CON US via USPS. Paypal 3% extra.

3) Zeiss Batis 25mm f/2 Lens for Sony E Mount
In Like New condition, comes with box and included the hood. No marks on the glass, no dust, no scratches, no dents, used only very few times.
Asking US$1050 net to me - this includes shipping with CON US via USPS. Paypal 3% extra.

4) Sony FE 55mm f1.8 Lens
In Mint condition, comes with box and included the hood. Rarely used, no marks on the glass, no dust, no scratches, no dents.
Asking US$650 net to me - this includes shipping to CON US via USPS. Paypal 3% extra.

5) Sony FE 90mm f/2.8 Macro G OSS Lens
In Mint Condition. Comes with box and included the hood, caps, pouch. Rarely used, no marks on the glass, no dust, no scratches, no dents.

Asking US$900 net to me - this includes shipping to CON US via USPS. Paypal 3% extra.

I'm in San Francisco East Bay Area. Local buyers are welcome - you can try before you buy!

Last edited:
1) Sony A7RII - *** SOLD ***
2) Metabones T Smart Adapter Mark IV for Canon EF or Canon EF-S Mount Lens to Sony E-Mount Camera
*** SOLD ***
3) Sony FE 90mm f/2.8 Macro G OSS Lens *** SOLD ***

1) Sony A7RII - *** SOLD ***
*** SOLD ***
3) Sony FE 90mm f/2.8 Macro G OSS Lens *** SOLD ***
4) Zeiss Batis 25mm f/2 Lens for Sony E Mount *** SOLD ***

5) Sony FE 55mm f1.8 Lens - *** AVAILABLE ***