The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Gitzo GT3542L Mountaineer Series 3 Carbon Fiber Tripod (Long)

DanielDuarte

Selling a Gitzo GT3542L Mountaineer Series 3 Carbon Fiber Tripod (Long) in very good condition. This tripod belongs to a friend who does not use the internet. I will provide the original receipt with purchase. This tripod was purchased in October of 2016 with the intention of being used with an 11x14 camera. The tripod held the weight fine but my friend felt the tripod was too heavy. As a 31 year old I can say that at 4.3lbs its not heavy, but he's asked me to sell it for him. I sell a lot on the Large Format forum and am posting here to help get eyes on it. Asking 600 USD net to me, PayPal preferred, shipping free within CONUS.

Thanks!