The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Phase One IQ3 100MP + Cambo Tech Cam Setup w/8 lenses

mkmurphy

Hey guys, new to forum thanks to a referral from digital transitions to list our gear here.

FOR SALE: Phase One XF Camera with IQ3 100MP Digital Back, and Cambo WRS Tech camera + 4 lenses for each setup = The ultimate complete architecture or landscape photography setup!

We're hoping to find a good home for this world class system as we move into other fields in the industry.
We would prefer to see the Phase One and Cambo tech cam kit sell together, but I will list them separately as well and keep the listing updated if we sell one or the other.

We are sad to see it go but it has been a joy to use and the image quality has been second to none. If you have any questions about this system or medium format high resolution technical cameras in general, don't hesitate to ask! We love this stuff and this camera is an amazing piece of equipment! Glad to help however I can. Thanks for looking!

Details:

PHASE ONE KIT:
Phase One IQ3 100MP Digital Back (<5k actuations) - purchased in march, has 5 year uptime guarantee and value added warranty through 3/2021
Phase One XF Camera Body
Phase One XF Prism Viewfinder
Phase One XF Waist Level Finder
Phase One 35mm F/3.5 LS Lens (Blue Ring)
Schneider-Kreuznach 55mm f/2.8 LS Lens (non-blue)
Mamiya 80mm f/2.8 LS Lens (non-blue)
Mamiya 120mm f/4 Macro A Lens (Manual, custom milled for use on XF body)
-all lenses in excellent condition except for 55mm, which tends to lock and need detached/re-attached on occasion (Was unfortunately dropped and repaired but still glitches. Image quality is still excellent)
Accessories:
4 batteries
2 dual chargers
USB 3 Tether Cable
Cleaning Kit
LCC Card
Phase One Roller Hard Case w/laptop compartment

-----FULL PHASE ONE KIT ONLY PRICE: 53,080

CAMBO TECH CAM KIT:

Cambo WRS Camera Body
Schneider-Krueznach APO-Digitar 5.6/24 XL-100 MC (Copal no.0 Shutter) (24mm f/5.6 for the layman ;))
Schneider-Krueznach APO-Digitar 5.6/35 XL-102 MC (Copal no.0 Shutter) (35mm f/5.6)
Schneider-Krueznach APO-Digitar 5.6/47 XL-100 MC (Copal no.0 Shutter) (47mm f/5.6)
Rodenstock APO-Sironar Digital 1:4.5 f=55mm (Copal no.0 Shutter) (55mm f/4.5)
-all lenses in excellent condition and mounted on Cambo Lens Boards)

Accessories:
Cambo Levelling Tripod Head
Cambo Mamiya/PhaseOne Digital Back adapter
Cambo Film Back Adapter
Cambo Groundglass, Adapter, and Viewing Hood/Diopter
Cambo Viewfinder with extension arm and 24, 35, 47, and 55 mm masks
Cambo Travel Bag
Shutter Release Cable (Missing thumb plate but works fine)
Mamiya/PhaseOne Digital Back Sync Cable
Laser Distance Meter

-----FULL CAMBO KIT ONLY PRICE: 6,788

Purchase the entire kit:

-Full Phase One and Cambo Kits (All Items): asking $57,000
(over 70K in equipment)
Full Kit purchase includes custom case for all items

IMG_0062.jpgIMG_0076.jpgIMG_0107.jpgIMG_0102.jpgIMG_0130.jpgIMG_0134.jpgIMG_0123.jpgIMG_0126.jpgIMG_0105.jpg

mkmurphy

Prices Reduced:
Will accept the following in order to move the equipment:
PhaseOne Kit: IQ3 100mp, XF, 4 lenses, accessories (see below) - $46,000
Cambo Kit: WRS, 4 Lenses, accessories (See below) - $6,400

Facetime / Skype welcomed to discuss, pm me for details.

mkmurphy

Hey Mike,
thanks for asking - I'm currently working out the last details with a potential buyer but in the event that it does not go through, I will reply again to let you know.

Regards,
Matt

i am interested in the cambo kit, is the kit still for sale