The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Contax 645 System and Lens

PSon

Since I am not shooting much these days I want to let go some of my selected gears.

1. Contax 645 Carl Zeiss Distagon T* 3.5/35 + GB-101 Lens Shade
Brief Note: This is one of the Zeiss legendary wide angle lens. There is a reason why this lens is so huge. The shadow details are great on this lens unlike some of the other wide angle lens. This lens is a very sharp copy.
Condition: Both lens and lens shade are mint with original boxes and plastic bag and lens pouch.
Price: $1700

2. Contax 645 Carl Zeiss Sonnar T* 4.0/210 + GB-74
Brief Note: This is one of the best lens and underrated. One of the main reason why I do not own the Hasselblad 150 mm F2.8. This Contax 645 lens can focus extremely close up and the bokeh is one of the best.
Condition: Both lens and lens shade are mint with original boxes and plastic bag and lens pouch.
Price: $1400

3. Contax 645 Kit (camera + prism + planar 2.0/80 with original lens pouch)
Condition: Excellent
Price: $1150

4. Contax 645 Kit (camera + waist level finder + planar 2.0/80 with original lens pouch)
Condition: Excellent
Price: $1450

Best Regards,
-Son

PSon

I also have a few Hasselblad lens to Contax 645 camera body adapters left. These are made with high precision so that the adapter is not wobble between the adapter to the lens or to the camera body. These adapters are even more tightly fit than the original MAM-1 adapter which cost $500.

Condition: New
Price: $250

Also if you need the PC auto bellows look at the other thread.

Last edited:

PeterA

Hi Son,

I will buy the $1400 kit, i iwll also buy one of your adapters ( since you say it is better than teh MAM-1 which I have) - you have a PM. Just let me know where to send the bank transfer - Hope you are well and sorry to hear you aren't shooting much...

Kind regards
Pete

I also have a few Hasselblad lens to Contax 645 camera body adapters left. These are made with high precision so that the adapter is not wobble between the adapter to the lens or to the camera body. These adapters are even more tightly fit than the original MAM-1 adapter which cost $500.

Condition: New
Price: $250

Also if you need the PC auto bellows look at the other thread.
I would like the other Hasselblad lens to Contax 645 body adapter.

I will PM you for payment instructions.

Mark

PSon

Both number 3 and 4 (Contax 645 kits) are in sale pending

2 more adapters are sold so only a few left.