The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Photoshop CS6 <WTB>

Thatspec

English Mac version.
My understanding is this is the last version available without subscription (which is not an option for me), would like to use this on 2 different Macs if possible.

I also stick with CS6 because I don't like subscription. If I download from this link, do I need to purchase a serial number?
not.

@@@@@@@
No serial number is required to install or launch a Creative Suite 6 app. Instead, go to the Adobe accounts page and sign in with your Adobe ID and password.

If you have a redemption code, go to Redeem your purchase. Sign in with your Adobe ID and password, enter your redemption code, follow the onscreen instructions, and install your product.

If you’re installing from disks, enter your Adobe ID when the installer prompts you. (If you began installing before you redeemed your code, cancel, redeem your code, and start again.)

If you lost your serial number, or your product is not listed in your account, contact us.
@@@@@@@