The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Feeler: IQ250, H4X Body, HDV-90X Viewfinder, HC 80mm 2.8 Orange, HC 100mm 2.2 Orange

Pemihan

I might be putting the following kit up for sale for someone I know.

Phase One IQ250 H mount, around 70000 actuations.
Hasselblad H4X body with grip and HDV-90X Viewfinder
Hasselblad HC 80mm f2.8 Orange
Hasselblad HC 100mm f2.2 Orange

It is out of warranty.

I would prefer to sell it as a kit not having to deal with the hassle of splitting it up and the price point is set so it makes sense to get it as a kit.
The lenses and viewfinder sells for $9.347 at B&H, the H4X sells new on the bay for about $3.000. I can't find a new price for the IQ250 but IQ3 50 is $24.000 and the IQ1 50 is $19.000 so lets set the IQ250 at $21.000 which sets the new price for the entire kit at around $33.000.

Looking for a quick sale so am setting the total price for the kit at $16.000 plus shipping. Payment by wire transfer.

Only for buyers inside the EU: The price is plus 25% VAT unless you are a registered business with a valid VAT #, in that case I don't need to collect the VAT.

For buyers outside the EU I won't have to collect any VAT.

I'm located in Denmark and will ship worldwide using FedEx International Priority, properly insured of course.
I have a FedEx account, so shipping rates are reasonable.

I'm a long time member of this forum and have previous sold many high ticket items here and on Lula; P25+, Leaf Aptus-II 7, IQ250, IQ160, Phase One DF+, Cambo WRS, Schneider 24XL, 35XK, 47XL and various other items. If needed I'm sure I can get positive references from those buyers.

Please contact me via email pm (at) petermisfeldt (dot) com

If there's interest in buying the kit I will arrange for pictures of everything.

Last edited:

Pemihan

I'll be interested in hearing offers for the whole kit (or individual items) as well. PM me or email at pm (at) petermisfeldt (dot) com

Thanks
Peter

Pemihan

It seems I have been misinformed, the lenses are in fact not the "Orange" dot versions. Sorry about the confusion.

There has been some interest in buying the things individually so here are some prices:

Phase One IQ250 H mount, around 70000 actuations: $12.800
Hasselblad H4X body with grip and HDV-90X Viewfinder: $2.500
Hasselblad HC 80mm f2.8: $ 1.400
Hasselblad HC 100mm f2.2: $2.600

Thanks
Peter

Last edited: