The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica M Monochrom (CCD) + Extras

agoglanian

I’m going to be sticking with film for my personal work so even though I love this Monochrom and what it produces, I am going to go ahead and release it back into the wild. I guess I really am a die-hard for film Leicas.

The camera is in great working order with some wear on the edges (i.e.: silvering) but it’s not been abused. There are just about 30K shutter actuations and the sensor was replaced by Leica under the replacement program. It includes the box, paperwork and all original accessories plus some extras!

You will also receive: 4 third party batteries, all of which hold a good charge. Two Thumbs-Up EP-1s (one with only minor edge wear and the other in pretty ugly beat up shape, though still fully functional). RRS L-Bracket and grip in excellent shape. 3 Sandisk Extreme Pro 16GB SD Cards (because larger cards slow the camera down)

Overall you’re getting a wonderful and complete package that’s ready to shoot.

I’m asking $3500 (shipping will be covered but I ask that if you’re going to use PayPal that you cover or at least chip in on the fees, or use an alternative payment method)

IMGP0192.jpg

IMGP0191.jpg

IMGP0190.jpg

IMGP0189.jpg

IMGP0188.jpg