The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Ricoh GR

changed

Rated 'Excellent Plus' / 9 / E / Very good by KEH standards (https://www.keh.com/shop/grading-system)

Ricoh GR - Album on Imgur

Excellent condition Ricoh GR. About 2500 actuations. See pictures for details. Includes original USB charger and extra Wasabi wall charger, Ricoh battery, original paperwork, install CD, Ricoh strap, etc... and original box.

Couple small dust-like spots on the LCD, hardly visible. Not visible when LCD is on. Otherwise bright, clear, no dead pixels. Front lens cover has a very faint spot (it might be from my fingers?). Camera functions perfectly, and is visibly very nice.

I will ship USPS to contiguous USA insured the day money clears PayPal. Will ship internationally, but you cover the costs.

$400 USD

changed

I've taken the Ricoh on a backpacking trip and the back LCD has some superficial 'scratches' that can only been seen when holding the LCD at an angle. They are not visible when viewed straight on and certainly not when the camera is on.

Price lowered to $375