The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica M Billingham Combination Bag

Manolo Laguillo

This is the bag made by Billingham following Leica's specifications. It's slightly smaller and lighter than the Billingham L2. Room for two M's, each with a lens, or one M and three lenses. Zippered front bag. Completely rainproof. Very well padded. Discreet.

I sell it because I don't use it at all. It's nearly new, and the original box, plastic bag, black fabric bag with Leica logo and papers are included. There are only very small signs of use on the straps holes, from opening and closing a couple of times. From the photo of the bottom you can see it's unused.

Price: 160€ (new was 260€), shipping excluded.
I'm in the EU.
Thank you for looking!

Leica Bilingham Bag 01.jpgLeica Bilingham Bag 02.jpgLeica Bilingham Bag 03.jpgLeica Bilingham Bag 04.jpgLeica Bilingham Bag 05.jpgLeica Bilingham Bag 06.jpgLeica Bilingham Bag 07.jpg:):):)