The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS Leica Super-Elmar-S 24 Asph

bardagjy

Offered for sale is my mint and complete copy of the amazing Leica S 24mm f3.5 lens. I ordered it new from my local Leica dealer in 2014 and have enjoyed its performance, but I don't use it enough to keep it. This lens could pass for new, and is a complete set with everything as if it were new; boxes, all papers, lens shade, caps, lens pouch. Current list on this beauty is $8795, it was over $10k when I purchased the lens. Here's a link to the full description..... Leica Super Elmar-S 24mm f/3.5 ASPH - Leica Store Miami

This lens fully functions on all versions of the S camera and on the SL with Leica's new adapter. You won't find a better wide angle optic for your Leica. Priced low to sell fast at $5495, including Paypal fees and USPS shipping within the US and Canada. Thanks for looking!

0P6A2354.JPG0P6A2355.JPG0P6A2359.JPG0P6A2361.JPG0P6A2364.JPG

Last edited: