The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS Rodenstock Apo-Sironar digital HR f 4,5 28 mm, mint condition

OliverS

Due to a change of my equipment I´m selling a Rodenstock Apo-Sironar digital HR f 4,5 28 mm.
The lens is in mint condition, glass is flawless and without scratches or fungus. The Copal shutter works perfectly from 1/500 to 1 second. This Rodenstock lens is incredible sharp and the perfect combination with any Phase One, Hasselblad or Leaf medium format back (CCD or CMOS) . It is actually mounted on a Arca Swiss lens board (included) but – of course – can be combined with any other camera. Also possible is the use in a helical mount for Cambo, Alpa or Arca Swiss R-series.

Asking price is 3,300 USD (incl. PayPal fees)
I live in Germany but can ship worldwide.

Greetings, Oliver

Attachments

OliverS

Here is some important information about this lens:

I just talked to the guys at Rodenstock Germany and they confirmed that this lens is identical to the HR Digaron-S 28mm f4,5. There is no difference in image circle or image quality.
They only changed the name and nomenclature for this series of digital HR lenses some years ago.