The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Sigma 70 mm f/2.8 EX DG Macro Sony A-mount

aCIDfire

Up for sale is this Sigma referential (talking about sharpness) 1:1 macro lens. Lens is in excellent condition, barrel with minimal signs of use, lens elements are clean, without scratches,fungus, haze, separation. Aperture blades are clean from oil, focusing ring goes smoothly. I use this lens in the past with Sony A7r and LA-EA4 adapter, now with A7r II I have only LA-EA3 adapter. Lens comes in complete package with box,papers,see pictures.

PRICE: 310 USD incl. shipping price, see below

Photos of the lens:

My pictures taken with this lens on Sony A7r (with LA-EA3/EA4 adapter) usually with extension tubes:

Price is FINAL - includes shipping price and insurance, shipped worldwide, excl. Italy,Africa countries, Russia,China.