The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Brand new Hasselblad H6D-50C and H6D-100C--going to grad school instead of work

kylecentral

Hello everyone, I am an art photographer that just recently purchased a Hasselblad H6D-50C and a H6D-100C. The 50C is IN HAND and has never been removed from the box. It has a ZERO count shutter and is literally brand new. The 100C has been paid for and is due to arrive on Wednesday, Feb 8th. I purchased these cameras with the intention of going to work as a Digi-Tech, but have instead just finished applying to 6 different graduate schools across the country. I intend to focus on my art photography (that I shoot on 120, 4x5 and 8x10 film), instead of digital work (that I generally shoot for clients). I am looking to sell these cameras to pay off the debt I took on and am willing to eat the tax and discount these items to $24,000 for the 50C, and $31,000 for the 100C--including the tax, that is a saving of almost $5,000 from each of their original sticker prices.

These cameras were purchased at Samy's Camera and the employees that sold me the cameras are more than willing to confirm the legitimacy of these items.

I believe this is a great opportunity for someone to purchase a brand new top of the line medium format digital camera at a discounted price and also help me focus on my future as well.

I am located in the Los Angeles area and am more than willing to speak over PM or on the phone to anyone that is interested.

Also, photos can be provided if needed--just ask! Thank you.

kylecentral

Since I am receiving these questions via PM, here are some additional details:

Quote Originally Posted by ****
Warranty and Registration forms?
Yes, all warranty and registration forms are in hand and never been used/filed. This is exactly the same as buying one of these cameras either directly from Hasselblad or Samy's Camera as you will receive full coverage of these systems in your own name.

Quote Originally Posted by ****
why not just return them to samy's?
it is past the two weeks return policy on the 50c and I will on the 100C if it doesn't sell here.