The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica M4 w/50 Summicron f/2 Rigid, lens shade, uv, leather case

soboyle

Selling my Leica M4 kit, I bought together and would like to sell it that way.
Includes M4, 50 Summicron f/2 Rigid, Leica lens shade, Leica UV filter, and Leica leather case. The M4 was CLA'd and shutter brake replaced by Youxin Ye in mid-2015, and the camera has only shot 3-4 rolls since then. Condition as shown in photos. I don't know the subtleties of how to properly designate Leica camera condition, so I won't try. Bought this camera from original owner in 2015, it is a well cared for camera. If you are looking to get into a traditional approach to shooting film this is a great kit to consider. Price - $1800 OBO.

Attachments

soboyle

Either I've over estimated the value of the M4 and 50 rigid (type 2) and accessories, or no one want film gear anymore.
Any fair offers on this Leica package with film?

soboyle

Price dropped to $1400

Selling my Leica M4 kit, I bought together and would like to sell it that way.
Includes M4, 50 Summicron f/2 Rigid, Leica lens shade, Leica UV filter, and Leica leather case. The M4 was CLA'd and shutter brake replaced by Youxin Ye in mid-2015, and the camera has only shot 3-4 rolls since then. Condition as shown in photos. I don't know the subtleties of how to properly designate Leica camera condition, so I won't try. Bought this camera from original owner in 2015, it is a well cared for camera. If you are looking to get into a traditional approach to shooting film this is a great kit to consider. Price - $1800 OBO.