The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Phase One P45 Mamiya Mount 12449 actuations, 5 batteries

thrice

Great condition, only very hard to see hairline marks on the chassis and screen.
Treated like my firstborn.
Performs admirably. Extremely Low noise long exposures up to about 20 mins (max I've needed).
Used on a tech cam so the sync port cover was cut. I have that little piece of rubber and will include it if you want it.

Hahnel charger looks a little rough and only left side charges (get a cheap replacement off amazon).

Located in Australia

USD $4998 NET to me - will post internationally for free. Taxes etc are your own issue.

Lenses-3-2.jpgLenses-5-2.jpgLenses-4-2.jpgLenses-14.jpg

thrice

Back for sale!

I never used this back tethered, turns out it doesn't tether for some reason.
So this will have to go to a tech cam or portable user.
The individual I sold it to did not send it back with the charger or port covers but assures me they will be back to me in a week.

So in closing, great deal for a tech cam user, not suitable for someone who intends to shoot tethered.

USD $3800

thrice

Last edited:

thrice

An update, charger and port covers back in my possession so this is ready to go to a new home!