The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Phase One 645 DF+ Body

martins

Great condition, little dusty in the pictures due to storage. There is a tiny chip on the shutter button (see 4th photo). Essentially cosmetic. Easily replaceable if you choose to do so ($40~50). Other than that it is in perfect working order.

Comes with front and rear caps for the body, 2 batteries (1 Phase One, 1 Ejji), unused Phase One strap, box, etc.

Worldwide shipping is available. Let me know your location so I can provide an accurate shipping quote on the extra cost.

Payment via PayPal. Pick-up/payment in-person works as well. I am based in Brooklyn, NY.

Any questions/concerns please feel free to shoot me a message.

Asking $1,200. Open to reasonable offers. PayPal fee and shipping in the USA included.

Thanks!