The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Hasselblad PME90 Prism Finder 42290, Good Condition

just4fun

I am selling Hasselblad PME90 Prism Finder 42290, (for use with Acute-Matte Screens D)
This Prism Finder having light meter and is in working condition, but please read on!
The unit is in 6/10 condition, optic are perfect, view is clear, the unit having some cosmetic wear, scratches but not too bad, the LCD is bleed, so you will harder to see the digits but 9/10 times, I can still read the digits fine without problem, so I say, the meter is still working fine.
So please consider this!!! you buy an PME90 at a PM90 price!!! I bought this at KEH few months ago for $250 + Tax, very happy using it until I bought a PME45 and finds the 45 degree angle suits me better.

Price is $220 NET, you will need to pay Paypal fee and shipping.
Thanks!
I have many successful transactions here with DPI members, or find me on Ebay under "Sonnymidi"

Attachments