The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTB: Hasselblad "Chimney" style finder plus SWC V/F mask A16

Gbealnz

I have an older SWC, and enjoy using it, but would like to use the ground glass screen I also have. The chimney style finder would help. I'd consider any of the older finder accessories, 90º as well as straight through.

Also looking for a V/F mask. I use the supplied "torpedo" style optical finder (with bubble level to one side) atop of the SWC. I would like to use the 6x4.5 (A16) back I have, and at one stage Hasselblad made a V/F mask for use in conjunction with the A16 back. I believe it is a simple push on plastic mask.

Gary

Godfrey

I have an older SWC, and enjoy using it, but would like to use the ground glass screen I also have. The chimney style finder would help. I'd consider any of the older finder accessories, 90º as well as straight through....
I have a '78 SWC but the later ground glass back with Acute Matte screen. It's a good bit brighter that way. I have a very old and very beat up chimney style magnifying finder but have found the 45° angle prism finder to be near ideal for my use.

Can't help with the A16 back and mask ... I only have A12 backs.

G