The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Hasselblad H2, Phase One P30+, 2 lenes +accessories

athimbleofdan

Price: $4,300.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8 Well used - may exhibit "dings" or finish marks

Hey everyone! Looking to upgrade so I'm getting rid of some equipment.

- Hasselblad H2 body with Prism and two Li-ion grips and charger 8.5/10.
- Phase One P30+ (has some marks on IR filter pictures below) with 3 batteries, charger, case, new Tether Tools cable (not one pictured)
- HC 80mm with Hasselblad UV filter 9.5/10
- HC 50-110mm with pouch and Hasselblad UV filter 9/10
- Film Back HC 16-32 9.5/10
- Polaroid Back 9/10

Updated pictures later. The lens no longer has the green sticker on it.

IR filter has a couple marks on it. I can quickly edit it out int he pictures so it hasn't been an issue for me. That's really the only blemish on the included items. The rest are in great condition. Price reflects the digital back marks. The IR filter can be replaced if sent in for repair.

Price includes CONUS shipping

If you're curious about what the files look like, check my recent images on my site. All taken with this exact setup. Dan Landoni Photography. Pittsburgh, PA, Brooklyn, New York City Fashion, Commercial, Editorial, Automotive, Advertising. I can send RAW's too.

athimbleofdan

4,200 for everything! updated with a la carte prices

A La Carte prices.
H2+P30 kit (with film and polaroid back)+HC80mm = 3,000
HC 50-110mm - $1950
HC 80mm - $900
Accepting offers on P30+ kit