The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica M9 black with handgrip, Zeiss 35mm f/2.8 C Biogon ZM Silver

juliche

1. Leica M9 black with handgrip $2350
Selling black M9 in a very good condition, nearly perfect. The only cosmetic flaw is some paint loss/change on the top right corner. It's barely noticeable as it is black on black. Please inspect photos.

It has about 15k actuations, and comes in original packaging with nice extra - Leica Handgrip. Sensor is OK, at least there is nothing to worry about up to f5.6. As usual, you can easily ask Leica to replace it for free.

EXTRA: for only $100 I am ready to equip the camera with a nice copy of Russian Jupiter-3 50mm f1.5! This is a known lens, made from post-war (WWII) Zeiss Zonnar.

2. Zeiss 35mm f/2.8 C Biogon ZM Silver. $600
Mint condition, pretty much like new. No any "play" in the focus ring. Comes in original package, with extra non-original hood. Amazing M lens, sharp, small, bokeh-making

Located in Russia, shipped fast. I pay worldwide Expres (EMS Courier) shipping, but you cover paypal fees.
Please check my rating at ebay (check my account "fotodro" with over 150+ positive feedbacks, including seller's). I also sell on FM, and LL forums.