The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica M Monochrom (CCD or M9M) Black Chrome

cookedart

Up for sale is my M Monochrom (M9 CCD version). Didn't get as much use from it as I thought I would. Bought it from another forum member a few years back. Less than 10,000 actuations on the shutter. Have 2 spare batteries (so three total) - these are all original Leica batteries and hold their charge (no third party batteries). Also have a spare m8/m9 charger but I only ever had the EU charger tip for it (Also includes the normal, fast charger with all normal cables). Missing original body cap, have a Voigtlander only. Also missing original strap. There's a crack on the Giottos screen, I can either remove it or keep it on, up to the buyer (the screen underneath is fine). A few scrapes and a dent, check photos please. Includes full box. Asking for $2900 Shipped and Paypalled to CONUS. Willing to trade for maybe a WATE or a 21mm Super Elmar (but not both).

Bigger

Bigger

Bigger

Bigger

Bigger

Bigger

Bigger

Bigger

Bigger

Bigger

Bigger

Photos taken with this camera: