The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Canon 5D MarkIII in like new condition 4,100 frames only

Powersmx5

Hi I am putting up for sale my like new Canon 5D MarkIII with just 4100 frames on it. I also have a Sony A7RII that I use with adapated Canon glass and was trying the two systems out. I ended up picking the Sony as I have never owned anything but a Sony camera. The Canon is in fantastic condition and only used for a few family events indoor. The files that come out of the camera are great and the build quality of the camera is super solid but the lack of evf is something I had a hard time giving up.

The listing comes with the body, battery, battery charger and USB cable. I am asking $1,600 USD via PayPal shipped and insured to CONUS.

Let me know if you have any questions.IMG_4950.jpgIMG_4949.jpgIMG_4951.jpgIMG_4947.jpgIMG_4946.jpgIMG_4945.jpgIMG_4944.jpgIMG_4942.jpgIMG_4943.jpg