The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

For sale Aptus 22 Mamiya mount

hrfst

For sale nice Leaf Aptus 22 Fat Pixel Back.Back has been fully serviced last year. Comes with RMA Sevice Certificate 66525 shot count.
Haven't touched here since and is laying on the shelve. Is capable of delivering beautiful files with character!

Asking price $ 1400

Attachments

jdphoto

What Mamiya does this work with? Can I adapt a Mamiya RZ Pro II with this or do I need a PROIID or other Mamiya camera? Thank you.

nanthor

Hi, I'm not the seller but I do know that this is meant to fit the Mamiya AFD and later models (afd2, etc.). It could also fit the PhaseOne cameras that look like the AFD. I don't think it can be adapted to your camera but others might know for sure. The 22 gb backs are very nice with big pixels and really good image quality. Reasonable price for a DB that was many thousands when it came out. Bob.

hrfst

RZ Pro II can be used but you'll need a sync cable from the lens. Pro IID doesn't need this.
Sorry for my late reaction!
I've used this digital back with my Alpa and Sitar lens with great satisfaction and beautiful results.

Here are some samples to give an idea what this combo is capable of....

Attachments

hrfst

Sorry for my late reaction!
I've used this digital back with my Alpa and Switar lens with great satisfaction and beautiful results.

Here are some samples to give an idea what this combo is capable of....
That large print is mine and was a two vertical stitched capture..

DougDolde

That large print is mine and was a two vertical stitched capture..
That's a really huge print for a relatively low resolution back even with two stitched frames. What dpi did it print at? How's the fine detail?

Last edited:

hrfst

That's a really huge print for a relatively low resolution back even with two stitched frames. What dpi did it print at? How's the fine detail?
Yes I know!!
The image was subdivided in roles of inkjet prints and the dpi was 300..; it felt like that you were part of the space...

hrfst

What is included with the back? And much would be the shipping of this item to Germany?
Hi,

It comes with a long firewire cable for tethered shooting; one long sync cable and two short sync cables; a dongle ; and 6 batteries although I recommend to buy some new Leaf batteries.. An extra $50 for shipping to Germany

Thanks,
Walter