The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: MINT Leica Q

Selling my Leica Q (black) in mint condition. The camera has been gently used for a short time. It comes with all accessories in the original box.

Looking for $3600 net to me.

Thank you for checking!

jdphoto

Selling my Leica Q (black) in mint condition. The camera has been gently used for a short time. It comes with all accessories in the original box.

Looking for $3600 net to me.

Thank you for checking!
How many actuations, remaing warranty and where are you located? Thanks.

Sorry for the late reply. I don't normally keep track of my posts. The best way to communicate is PM.

Thank you for your understanding!

It's your call, but you're sort of shooting your sale in the foot by not posting info as requested. Without it, folks are likely to think the listing is a scam.

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
It's your call, but you're sort of shooting your sale in the foot by not posting info as requested. Without it, folks are likely to think the listing is a scam.
I don't think that it's a scam but I'm no longer interested personally unless you share the info. (i.e. I might be interested but don't be so cagey!! )