The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Hasselblad serviced XPanI w 45mm(Warranty)

Erik Five

*Will update with pics later on today*

Included:

XPanI body with strap. The body has some small marks here and there, but no dings. Mainly on the bottom plate. Got it back from Hasselblad service yesterday so it has a 6month service warranty from Hasselblad. They adjusted infinity and the pano switch. They also went through the whole body so its A OK. No surprises here. It has 6280 frames taken with it. I only have the camera, strap and service papers. No box or manual. Will also included sales receipt from dealer.

Lens: Mint condition. Bought from ffordes.co.uk about a month ago. No marks on glass or body. No haze, fungus, scratches etc. Comes with bubble, box, papers and sales receipt.

Hood: Got this from Hasselblad yesterday. New in box.

Overal a nice package and its always nice to know that it wont be any unvanted surprices.

Asking 1500$ or trade in Canon L glass. (Not Leica R, Contax etc)

I have bought and sold lots at Rff, P.net, Luf and also sold three or four items here. I have some feedback in the feedback thread(Leica M6). I can also provide referals if needed. If you want a trade I need some feedback from you, long time member or I know you. My ebay user id is five055 with a 100% postive feedback as buyer and seller. Also higher priced Leica items.

I can be reached through the PM system here or: fotograf at erikfive dot com or erikfive at gmail dot com. Just shout out with questions.

First to take contact is first served, but first to say "Ill take it, gets it".

Erik Five

I forgot to mention that I live in Oslo, Norway. Shipping is 40$ tracked and insured and 20$ if not. PP fees is included.

Sorry crappy pics...

dseelig

Hi Eric
I keep wondering if I should off my m6 chrome ttl minty like for it but I should offer this advice I had one sold it to help get a m8 and I still miss it but no funds and even though have not shot it lately yet I cannot offer my m6 yet. Keep it great camera. David

Erik Five

Im thinking of keeping it, but I have to check over different stuff and see how much cash I have. I got another lens yesterday so I might have what I need, but not really sure.

robmac

Think you need a nice scan of image from this sucker - push some fence-sitters over the top ;>

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Wow, this is getting tempting even to me. And I have the scanner. Just wish I had the cash...

robmac

Nice pics Erik - first two especially. For someone with a nice scanner and a roll-paper printer, some nice large prints could be made with that sucker.

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Don't mind Jim... He and I shoot together pretty regularly and he has been pushing me to get an Xpan for a while now...

Like that first one a lot Jim!

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Nope, not me -- somebody else that had something Erik actually wanted ;)