The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Novoflex bellows & Schneider Xenar 135mm for Mirrorless Cameras

raminolta

This package includes Novoflex BAL-S bellows, Schneider Kreuznach Xenar 4.5 135mm & Castel focusing rack; all in pristine condition. Front and read caps are also included (I forgot to put them in the pictures).

This combination is great for closeup photography as you must know but also for portraits since the lens features a circular aperture for smooth and creamy bokeh.

It is made quite compact, much smaller than my Minolta and Hasselblad bellows (which is like a giant in comparison). Yet, it should cover full frame sensor (I have not tested it myself since I don't have a FF camera but I infer it since this was made before APSC digital age started). Check the pictures which shows the system attached to my Sony A6000. It is like the right fit for compact mirrorless cameras and is also relatively light. Yet, it is sturdy and solid.

The lens is super clean as you see in the pictures and all mechanical parts are functional. The bellows system has M42 lens mount. In order to be used in other lens mounts, a lens adapter is needed.

The Sony camera and the E-mount to M42 lens mount adapter are not included. The lens mount adapter can be included for extra $10.

Exchange/Trade possibilities: I am interested in and looking for Sony A7r or A7r mk ii, Hasselblad 40mm or 50mm T* lenses, Sony Zeiss Sonnar FE 55mm. I am also particularly looking for a Burzynski ballhead.

Let me know if there is any question. I have 700 feedbacks on Ebay (user id: raminolta).

Asking Price: $160.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean
Shipping instructions: I am located in Canada and will ship worldwide. Buyer pays for the shipping cost.

Last edited: