The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Hasselblad CF-39MS with Contax 645 adapter plate.

Iktinos

Not Available
Hasselblad CF-39MS in great condition, the back is the MS version and is the latest version. MS (mustishot) function provides stunning TRUE COLOR image quality results for still subjects, which is far beyond the quality of ANY single shot capture only MFDB.

Excellent for use with view & thechnical cameras too.

It takes interchangeable adapter plates for all camera platforms (comes with Contax 645 plate).

I will consider part exchange with Imacon 528c or 132c back. Asking for 5500 euros

Iktinos

Not Available
Alternative to the Contax 645 adapter plates for Hasselblad V or Fuji GX-680 camera platforms are also available.

I will accept as part exchange Imacon 132c or 528c digital back, or Hasselblad CF-22MS.

Iktinos

Not Available
The image quality of this back is hard to compare when used in multishot 4x mode, the back is fully compatible with Hasselblad H cameras and with the latest Phocus software, where lens corrections with H cameras are recognized automatically.

Adapter plates are available for Contax 645, Fuji GX-680 & Hasselblad V cameras. A source for other adapters if so required, is also available. The back is in (used) mint condition.

Iktinos

Not Available
The back can be purchased with CONTAX 645, or Hasselblad V, or Fuji GX-680 adapter plates. If plate for another platform is required, I have access to whatever it may be required.