The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS (EU): Nikon df with kit 50/1.8; Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 35mm 1:1,4G

Paratom

For sale is my

black Nikon df body + 50mm/1.8 Kit

- very good condition
- comes in box with strap, 2 batteries, charger
- the camera has not seen much use, since I have owned it additionally to several other systems
-more images of the equipment here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ncvhc8kuyzejti3/AAApIcLvhsJ3JZLyHzeStioga?dl=0

I really have enjoyed the df and specially the sensor, which is IMO still class leading in higher ISO and also at lower ISO gives great , natural, saturated colors. I only sell because I want to expand my SL system with another expensive lens.
I am located in Germany and I am the first wonder of this camera.

price: 1500 Euro + shipping

I also have a Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 35mm 1:1,4G for sale:
- very good condition
- comes in box with hood and caps
- works beaityful on the df (I have compared it for 2 weeks to the Sigma 35/1.4 ART and prefered the Nikon over the Sigma ART) It is sharp with very nice smooth bokeh, and also gives great color (a tad warmer than the 35 f/1.8 for example)
-IMO the df and this lens are made for eachother

price: 1050 Euro + shipping

Nikon Semi Soft Case CF-DC6 for Nikon df
-black leather
-like new

price: 90 Euro + shipping

all 3 items together: 2500 Euro incl. shipping in EU

[email protected]

Attachments