The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Epson 7600 Printer, Stand, Imageprint 6.0 RIP

R

rbrezny

Selling my Epson 7600 Ultrachrome 24 inch wide inkjet printer in mint condition. The unit comes with the rolling stand. It is a lightly used printer, not a commercial unit. It has been well cared for and prints perfectly. Comes with everything that came with it new plus the IP 6.0 RIP. The roll cutter is sharp and cuts cleanly. You can view the test pattern in the image. The new printer sold for $3,000 new. It has only run on Epson Ultrachrome inks and prints on matte, glossy or canvas media. Ultrachrome inks are archival to over 75 years. It prints edge to edge on 24 inch roll media or cut sheets down to 8.5x11 inches. I am including the original Colorbyte, ImagePrint 6.0 RIP for Mac OS-X v.10.4, complete with serialized dongle to run on Macintosh computers. Upgrades to version 7.0 are available from Colorbyte to run on Leopard (OSX 10.5). This RIP software was designed for Epson’s Ultrachrome inks to provide perfect color profiles for a wide range of fine art papers and other media and prints color and B&W prints with no metamorism. It facilitates multi-print lay outs on roll paper to maximize efficient use of media. The IP 6.0 RIP software costs $1500, but since it is matched with the printer I am including it in the price. I am located in the Washington, DC area and will arrange for local pick-up only. Asking $1295 plus paypal fees, no shipping, it is available for pick-up only.

R

rbrezny

Re: FS: Epson 7600 Printer, Stand, Imageprint 6.0 RIP

Printer is Sold!