The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Lee Filters Wide Angle Hood, Sigma Polarizing Filter

engardeknave

Not Available
View attachment 125065View attachment 125066View attachment 125067View attachment 125068View attachment 125069View attachment 125070View attachment 125071View attachment 125072

(17 TSE not for sale, obviously.)

I'm attempting to sell this as a set. If you're interested in one item here, make me an offer.

Everything you need to use this huge hood or the polarizing filter on the 17mm TSE. If you want to use this with the 24mm TSE, you need an adapter that is like $15 if I recall correctly.

Items:
-Lee Filters Wide Angle Hood w/Two Filter Slots ($275 new)
-Sigma EX DG 105mm Single-Coated Circular Polarizer Filter (mid grade, very good for the price imo ~$100 new)
-I think there are two or three other pieces included that had to be bought separately.

$325 shipped for all