The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS Leica APO-Summicron-M 75 ASPH (located in EU)

philipus

I'm selling my 75 APO which dates from 2004. Price 2100 Eur.

It is optically and mechanically perfect and was calibrated to factory specs by Newoldcamera in 2016.

The focus action is very nice with good resistance and the lens has distinct aperture stops. There is some oil on the aperture blades which doesn't affect operation or optical quality.

Cosmetically the lens is in fine condition with only very few marks on the body, see images.

As you can see below, the previous owner installed his own 6-bit coding, hens the low price (new price 3600 Eur).

This has not bothered me one bit as I only shoot film. Overall a good deal on an amazing lens.

Marumi UV filter, original Leica leather case and both caps included. Payment through PayPal. I will ship anywhere on the globe tracked and insured to the cost of the buyer.

Br
Philip