The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTS: Phase Camera system - P30+

harmsr

Workshop Member
I am selling a like new Phase One Camera (AFDIII), with the new 80/2.8 D Phase Lens, and Phase P30+ back. All with original packaging, papers, cables, accessories, etc... (warranty is till 6/09)

$13,000 shipped in the U.S. Overseas sale possible, if you pay for shipping and insurance.

I also have some accessories such as extra batteries for the back, RRS "L" bracket, cable release, and a good copy of the 45 mm lens. These are for sale separately if anyone is interested.

Please contact my at rayharms "at" cox "dot" net.

harmsr

Workshop Member
For comparison.

Capture Integration is offering a demo model at $13,990.

One is for sale on LL with a Contax body and 80 at $12,500.

harmsr

Workshop Member
This back only has about 1500 actuations on it and is like new along with the camera and lens.

I will let it go for $11,500, as I'm keeping my Hassy system and still need to get back into a DSLR system for some work.

----------

Kurt - I'll contact you as soon as the camera sells.