The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Voigtländer Apo-Lanthar 90mm for Leica

gwg

I'm selling my Voigtländer Apo-Lanthar 90mm for Leica screw mount with a generic M-adapter included. I used to use it a lot but now with three 90mm lenses, it's time to let it go.

It's in great condition overall, although against strong light I seem to see a little bit of haze - I can't capture it on a photo and it doesn't seem to affect performance, but I want to mention it.

I've attached pictures of the lens taken under harsh light to show any blemishes. There doesn't seem to be any dust inside (the one white spot is a reflection of the flash), but I can't guarantee that, of course.
I've also added a couple of pictures taken with it to show its quality.

Send me a PM if interested, would prefer a local sale in NY, but can post at buyer's cost. Payment in cash or via Paypal invoice.

Apo-Lanthar-1.jpgApo-Lanthar-2.jpgApo-Lanthar-3.jpgApo-Lanthar-4.jpg8480557394_2e0a2a678f_b.jpg8858183979_fe22750edb_b.jpg8480554040_de573f5137_b.jpgThanks!