The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: FLextigh Precision II scanner with Mac G4 Scanning station and extras

robdeszan

For sale:

Flextight Precision II scanner with III spec upgrade (SCSI interface) in excellent condition with a dedicated Power Mac G4 with RAM upgrade and two HDDs (excellent condition);

Original box and foam inserts for the scanner, all documents (including manuals, calibration files, focus targets for reflective and translucent materials) and accessories (such as power supply, SCSI cable) present. Also included Flexcolor software training videos.

The following holders are supplied: two 4x5, 6x9, 6x7, 6x6, 35mm.

It comes with TWO SPARE BULBS (supplied by Hasselblad);

Spare service kit: service belts, spare tension springs and service spindle grease.

It’s a reluctant sale pending a trans-Atlantic move next year. The scanner has been regularly used, maintained and works fine. Different league to MF Nikon and Minolta dedicated scanners that I used before (which, unlike this scanner, are pretty much non-serviceable) with 4x5 scanning ability; Precisions are easy to maintain and bulletproof in comparison. All you need is a monitor (I have the Mac and my other computer connected to a monitor with two inputs) and you’re ready to scan. No expensive RATOC adapters necessary either.

Happy to demonstrate before collecting; due to the weight and bulk of the whole package collection is preferred. (Bristol, UK)

£1200