The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: UK - Hasselblad CFV-50c

pflower

I bought this in June last year 2 weeks before the X1D was announced – so there is still some 3 months on the original warranty. At present it has 1,719 exposures in total.

As far as I can see it is indistinguishable from new – no marks, scuffs or scratches. It comes with everything that was in the original packaging (cables, storage pouch, focusing screen, battery, charger etc.) – including the original boxes. I also have an extra battery and charger (third party).

I now have the X1D and this is going to be superfluous to my requirements.

As far as I can tell these are not available new at present. Hasselblad’s SRP lists it at £10,788 including VAT and B&H in the USA list it at US$11,995. I note that Ming Thein recently sold one on assignment for US $8,000. I am asking £7,750 payment only by bank transfer.

Given the amount of money I would prefer to do this face to face. I divide my time between Hampshire (c6 miles south of Basingstoke) and Central London (Victoria area).

PM me if interested and I will try and do some product photography (not really my forte).

Thanks

Philip Flower