The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS Leica M240 Black Camera

JWW

Just received my M10 so I'm selling my faithful Leica M240 black paint camera body that has been working superbly since I bought it new (I am the original owner). It is a great functioning camera and cosmetically in a user condition and I have priced it accordingly. The body has brass showing in a few places especially on the bottom plate where there are scratches and some scrapes. The leather covering has a few scuffs and worn patches. Please look at the pictures carefully. The VF is excellent with focus being right on with all my lenses including a Noctilux and 75mm Summilux wide open. The LCD backscreen is in great condition. The shutter fires smoothly and all buttons work great. There have been approximately 22K actuations.

Included are the camera body, original packaging, battery, body cap, charger, strap, and other accessories as was included from the factory. I am asking $2695. Please add $25 USPS Priority shipping within USA. PayPal accepted, split the charge at 1.5%. International buyers please PM me first.

Last edited: