The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Sony A7RII w/extras Zeiss Otus 55mm 85mm Nikon mounts

markymarkrb

Gear For Sale:

Sony A7RII — Well taken care of as primarily used for landscape photography. Small mark on upper left corner screen. Does not cover any of the screen's pixels. Has Really Right Stuff L Plate already attached to it. Also includes 5 batteries (2 Sony, 3 third party) a cable release and 2 Sony brand battery chargers. $2,300

Novoflex ASTAT-Nex Tripod Collar for Sony NEX Lens Adapters and Novoflex NEX to Nikon Adapter $200

Zeiss Otus 85mm f/1.4 Apo Planar T* ZF.2 Lens for Nikon F Mount. Clean No issues $3800

Zeiss 55mm f/1.4 Otus Distagon T* Lens for Nikon F Mount. Clean No Issues $3400

Sony Zeiss Sonnar T FE 55mm F1.8 ZA. Some marks on barrel. Clean glass. Hardly ever used $500

I am selling this gear so I can get back to my roots in medium format photography. My website can be seen at Mark Benson Reeder Fine Art Photography. Prices are firm. Pictures on Request Please message me for any questions.

Mark