The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica M10 Silver + 35mm Summilux ASPH FLE Silver + Accessoires (All New)

Greenaa

Hello everyone.

I have these items for sale, all are brand new (never used) in original boxes with all paperwork and empty warranty cards. All items purchased from PCH Photo in Brussels (camera, lens, accessories) and Leica Mayfair (poignee) in February 2017. Reluctantly selling due to some personal circumstances.

If possible I would like to sell all articles in one sale, but I will consider offers for separate items. All items for sale for manufacturer's list price or, for minus 5% (or other offers accepted) if purchasing all items at the same time.

Bank transfer preferred and available to meet in Brussels, Paris or London if you prefer to meet and hand delivery.

Items:

- Leica M10 - Silver - 200 01 - €6,500
- Leica 35mm Summilux ASPH FLE - Silver - 11 675 - €4,750
- Leica M10 Poignee - Silver - 24 019 - €280
- Leica Courroie de poing taille L - 14 648 - €95
- Leica Holster M10 - Noir - 24 016 - €180
- Leica Protektor - M10 - Noir - 24 020 - €190
- Leica Batterie Lithium-Ion - 24 003 - €125
- Leica Lentille de correction II-M, -1 dpt - 24 010 - €130

Total (for all items, minus 5%) = €12,225

Thank you and Best Regards,

ACG