The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Hasselblad X1D body with 30mm,45mm, 90mm Lenses

ddanois

Hello,

I'm selling my X1D kit as I've decided to get the H6D-100 for some of my projects. I love the style and image quality of the X1D but need to let it go to help fund the next camera.

I'm one of those that pre-ordered the X1D as soon as it posted and received my body the second week of January. The camera has been used for about 50 shots and is in new condition. All boxes and original items are included.

I am well known on this forum and I'm happy to provide references for similar sales in the past.

Prices are a slight discount from what I paid due to not being new:

Hasselblad X1D - $8,550
Hasselblad XCD 45mm lens - $2,200
Hasselblad XCD 90mm lens - $2,550
Hasselblad XCD 30mm lens - $3,800
I'm also including the Really Right Stuff L-Plate for the X1D that I received two weeks ago at no additional cost.

I would like to sell this as a kit but would consider selling the 30mm alone as many have asked about its availability.

My price includes PP fees and overnight shipping within the CONUS. If you are outside of the US, I can only accept payment via wire transfer and I will still provide express shipping.

Thanks for looking,
Derek
IMG_7397.jpg

Last edited: