The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Hassy SWC/M with 903 Finder / 41050 GG and RMFX Finder

DanielDuarte

eBay went unsold.

Offering this package here on the forum.

SWC/M Body with newer VF from 903 SWC
a12 Back
RMFX Finder
41050 Ground Glass

I'll toss in some 120 color.

Asking 3250 USD, shipped free within CONUS

DanielDuarte

Apologies for failing to post pictures.
Please see attached. If anyone should require additional pictures / information please PM me and I am more than willing to email you / have a phone conversation regarding the camera.

I have an MFA thesis show in a month and I just got my quotes for framing, they far exceed my zero income status and hence I am moving tools to help alleviate that cost. Since nothing I made in graduate school came from a small, handheld camera they are just the first on the list of casualties. I worked in 8x10 for the last two years and will continue with that moving forward.

Attachments

DanielDuarte

I'll keep dropping this... how's 2900? Wonderful camera and used by some greats.

Friedlander's AMERICA BY CAR... amazing.