The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Canon EOS 1V

fotografz

This is all I have left over from my Canon days. Canon's best film camera ever. :thumbs:

I replaced it with a F6 when I went Nikon.:thumbs:

IMO, B&W film still rules, and if you shoot Canon you owe it to yourself to shoot some B&W from time-to-time.

Use your Canon lenses, or the new EOS mount Zeiss primes, or Leica R lenses (Leica R adapter included).

What's Included:

EOS 1v Body, Mint (maybe 20 rolls through it if that) ITB, Body cap, unused strap, Anti-fog viewfinder (original also included); Leica R to EOS adapter (shown in photo mounted to an R lens).

I'm throwing in 2 processing mailers with contact sheets, and 2 rolls of in-date 24 exposure Illford HP5 PLUS ISO 400 B&W film to get you going right away.

$695. Shipping Conus included. Checks accepted but have to clear before I ship. PayPal "Send Money" option $5. fee absorbed by me. Other PayPal, you pay the 3%.

Thanks for looking.

johnastovall

Deceased, but remembered fondly here...
Re: F/S: Canon EOS 1V

I'm glad someone bought it. Now I can stop my GAS for it and go back to getting my FED restored.

bensonga

I know there is no better gear than pre-owned Fotografz equipment, so I feel fortunate to have scored on this one.....and for less than half the price I almost paid for an R9. Figure I can use my one Leica lens on this camera until that lovely R10 Marc tempted us with arrives.

I was looking for a BP-E2 to go with this camera.....when Sharokin's EOS-1V HS popped up....all the goodies I wanted, with the benefit of having a second body. Thing is, I wasn't really looking to get back into 35mm film THAT badly. Decisions, decisions.....

Gary
Alaska

robmac

It WOULD give you two VERY clean kits, two grips, etc. Just pick up a nice Hassy-EoS adapter (Fotodiox Pro) so you can use that nice V glass you have and you're good to go.