The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Nikon Nikkor 17-55mm F/2.8 G Aspherical ED IF DX AF-S Autofocus

rollsman44

Purchased this lens from KEH in Excellent condition in Jan.2017. I decided to move to Mirrorless System. I am asking 650.00
Free shipping in USA. I accept paypal and I will Absorb the Fees, I also purchased the B+W Clear Filter and the Lens shade as these did NOT come with the lens. This lens has a Excellent Review and the Image Quality is GREAT from this lens.
Thank youIMG_0613.JPGIMG_0614.JPGIMG_0615.JPGIMG_0616.JPG

rollsman44

purchased this lens from keh in excellent condition in jan.2017. I decided to move to mirrorless system. I am asking 650.00
free shipping in usa. I accept paypal and i will absorb the fees, i also purchased the b+w clear filter and the lens shade as these did not come with the lens. This lens has a excellent review and the image quality is great from this lens.
Thank youView attachment 125616View attachment 125617View attachment 125618View attachment 125619
reduced to : $ 600.00

Last edited:

rollsman44

Re: Nikon Nikkor 17-55mm F/2.8 G Aspherical ED IF DX AF-S Autofocus REDUCED

purchased this lens from keh in excellent condition in jan.2017. I decided to move to mirrorless system. I am asking 650.00
free shipping in usa. I accept paypal and i will absorb the fees, i also purchased the b+w clear filter and the lens shade as these did not come with the lens. This lens has a excellent review and the image quality is great from this lens.
Thank youView attachment 125616View attachment 125617View attachment 125618View attachment 125619
reduced $ 580.00

Last edited: