The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Pentax 645D And Pentax Lenses

rollsman44

I decided to sell all my Pentax Medium Format Equipment. I decided to Move to Mirrorless System. For Sale are the Following:
UP for sale is a pentax 645D 40MP digital medium format camera. All functions of this camera work well without any issues and is barely used. Cosmetically, there is a minor sign of use in the back of the camera (please see the photo). Other than that, there is little or no visible sign of use and clean. The both LCD panels are free of scratch. The camera stays in my climate control cabinet most of the time.
The package comes with everything as a new one including a box, a charger, instruction manuals, warranty card, CD, a unused camera strap, a cable, two batteries (I include an extra one is a brand new still in the box), front body cap, and camera.
I only ship to US address. The package will be shipped by USPS priority mail with $50 insurance. If buyer would like to have full value of insurance, please let me know before your payment. Thanks.
Update: The shutter count is 3345
Asking $2400.00 I am including 2 Additional Pentax Batteries and a Pentax Wireless Remote O-RC1
This is an Excellent Deal for a MINT condition and LOW Actuation Camera

Attachments

rollsman44

Re: FS: Pentax 645 A 120/F4 Macro Lens

This lens is in Very Good Condition and rated in the Pentax forum 9.7 out of 10
Asking 250.00 Shipping in USA and Paypal fees Included I will Attach Pictures Tomorrow